December 5, 2009

Laying the tracks down (page four)

"Amazing, Absolutely amazing! I can't believe what I just created in my mind. I never thought I could do that. I wonder what else I can do?"

Phil excited, rested on his back staring into the endless horizon of the undead desert. Smiling towards the beauty as he imagined the desert within his mind. After a while of silence and motionlessness Nothing appeared beside the resting Phil.

"Hello Nothing!" Said Phil.

"So you can see me now?" Said Nothing.

"Of course you just appeared out of nowhere!"

"Nowhere is Nothing, Nothing is in Nowhere. Why wouldn't I be here?" Questioned Nothing.

"Uh-hmm, I'm not sure." Stuttered Phil.

"You know so little about Nothing yet there is only Nothing to know about me."

"What do you mean?" Said Phil.

"I think your mind has the potential of understanding. I'll tell you how to know Nothing."

"How can you know Nothing? If I know you then I don't know Nothing. Wouldn't that mean I all ready know all there is about Nothing?" Replied Phil.

"But I am Nothing and nothing more. True you and All Things may not fully understand me but you should know where I am and when I appear," preached Nothing.

"All Things?" Questioned Phil.

"Another story for another time, for now I'll tell you what you are. You are from the land of the primeval Mother which is Something."

"Of course its something, its a place!" Interrupted Phil.

"Not something, I mean the one and only Something, my daughter and only child. You see, Everything and I made Something and then...Wait, wait, wait this is off topic entirely! Stop confusing Nothing!"

"Sorry, please continue," apologized Phil.

No comments: