April 3, 2010

Dream Interpretation...What does my dream mean to you? From BlogCatalog Thread

I had a dream today4 months long ago, I fell asleep at 1:20, I felt a hit upside my head I thought a cat jumped on me, but no one was there. Then I fell asleep and had an amazing dream that lasted some 20 or 40 minutes.

The overall feeling of the dream left me feeling enlightened, breathless, open like a void, and an intense yearn to wallow in this enlightenment and to feel this void.

The dream started with me talking about a show I had made on television. Then suddenly I was the main character in the show. A Gothic girl who was shy was hanging with friends, I was her. Some other children apparently the villains in the television show were chasing here. One of them bite her she became a vampire.

She and her friends manged to escape them and went into the underground parking lot. They went back upstairs into a hall (I was in this hall in another dream) it was the science wing of the school, it was way after school was over, and very dark outside.

The boy she liked has getting ready to leave for school when she was so tempted to bite him, she defeated this impulse while she held him in her arms and dropped him before she would bite him. Because she realized biting him would kill him like it killed her. She didn't want him to be a vampire.

She walked out into the dark world were, other gang vampires were ready to fight her. She had these fake looking wings as a decoration on her outfit that allowed her to fly. (I usually can never fly in any of my dreams) This was the first time in any dream I have ever flew in! She jumped on their car and jumped into the air barely flying over them into another yard.

She saw other villains on top of a building apart of the school. A janitor and a mad scientist. The scientist was upset with the dumb janitor minion because someone had went past him on the top of the building he was suppose to block. She was trying not to get caught by the other vampires when she accidentally flew over them, she was praying not to land next to them.

(she had very bad flying skills, she fell sometimes, and hardly could stay right side up in the air) She landed next to the evil scientist who knew her from a previous episode. He did his villainy monologue, about trying to over throw the oppressive ruler of the universe. (which in the story was Zeus) He represented Zeus as an octopus and was showing him acting like a brute ruling with might oppressing the people.

He had stole these sandals of mine that had an eye on the center of each of them, like some sort of Egyptian talisman. Then on the other side of the building there was a void that lead to the titans who had the secret to overthrow Zeus from power. It was a scary looking place. He threw me and the sandals into the void. The sandals could see and record with their eye and would give him the secret. (he threw me in void because he wanted something to bring the sandals back out when it got the truth.)

When she went inside the void there was some sort of force that pulled the sandals off of her. She as wearing magenta colored socks (which that colored has been used in another dream about spools of thread) the wool thick socks made it difficult to put the shoes back on while she was falling. One sandal the left sandal was lost but she manage to grasps the right one in her hand.
In the void there was absolute darkness except for the terrify entities flowing through it. The sandal spoke to the frighten girl while she closed her eyes in fear, wishing to leave. It spoke to her about the villains and reality. It spoke about not getting caught up with the cycles of illusions that go on forever without ending.

Strange symbols appeared in front of her, all were symbolic animals. I can only remember two of them a half fish man and a mouse that turned into the eye of the sandal which lit up and went back to the mouth of the void. Where I forgot how she defeated the villains but I remember leaving the show and going back to boasting about my show. I made some necklaces for my close guy friend that I took out of some black box.

The dream was more complex but some parts were hard to put into words or I forgot them. What do you think this means? I continuously have the same places reappear in dreams but different people and stories. The emotions were so intense and amazing I still remember some parts, like the void, vividly.

3 comments:

nothingprofound said...

It means you have a very rich imagination, and not only in your dreams.

Customized Belt Buckles Bling For Fun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.